The Orthodox Missionary Association "Route of Agape" (Poreia Agapis) is a recognized, charitable organization, non profitable and philanthropic. Spiritual Father of the Missionary Organization "Route of Agape" is the Elder + Athanasios Mitilinaios (23 May 2006) abbot of the Holy monastery Dormition of Theotokos-st Dimitrios Stomio, Larissa.
The articles(states) of the Organization were approved by the 405/28-04-2009 Court of first Instance, Nr of Book:35/26-06-2009.
St Johannes the Merciful (the Almsgiver) is the patron Saint of the Organization. We honor his memory on every November the 12th.
CHARITIES OF COLLABORATORS AND FRIENDS OF THE ORTHODOX MISSIONARY ORGANIZATION
For the convenience of our donators the Organization has a bank acoount in the National Bank of Greece:
BENEFICIARY: Poreia Agapis
BANK ACCOUNT: 814/296017-68
SWIFT: BANK (GR) ETHNGRAA
Administrative Council "Route of Agape" 2015-2018
- President: Sot. Ath. Moutzouris
- Vice President: George Andr. Sofathitis
- Secretary: Evangelia Zafeiriou
- Cashier: Matheos Alex. Solovos
- Regular Member: Athanasios Nik. Nanas
- Substitution Member: Athanasios Dim. Tsamis
- Maria Pasch. Ginoudi-Aggelousopoulou, Evangelia G. Paraskevoudi
- Alexios Ach. Zafeiriou Sub. Member: Alexandros Geor. Christoforidis
Director- Authorship - Editing
President of the Council and the relevant committee.